Bitcoin is having a great day as the prices reached the $6,800 level. The world’s leading digital currency has been getting a charge out of the 24-hours increases of around 2.69 percent. At the time of writing, Bitcoin has been sitting at $6,732. With a market cap of over $115.5 billion, it has been dealing with the day by day trading volume of more than $3.9 billion which is a sufficiently respectable ascent of about $5 million from yesterday.
As it normally happens, a larger part of the digital currencies registered the increases pair with Bitcoin price rise. Nonetheless, BTC predominance is dealing with its position while remaining steadfast at 53.6%.
Out of the whole crypto market, the altcoins that are making noteworthy additions are:
- IOTA (MIOTA) is up by 5.28% at $0.530
- Lisk (LSK) is rising by 9.77% at $5.28
- Nano (NANO) spiked by 19.51% at $2.83
- ICON (ICX) is gaining 14.11% at $0.74
- Verge (XVG) also made a recovery by 5.90% reaching $0.0134
- Waltonchain (WTC) has risen by 9.34% at $3.38
- Wanchain (WAN) is up by 20.41% at $1.08