New Developments in the Crypto Space

Ledger Supports 8 New Cryptocurrencies

Ledger is a popular hardware wallet provider. It recently added support for third party applications developed for eight new digital assets to its Ledger Nano S device. The company has also said that henceforth, the company will announce new additions so as to streamline app validation on the first Tuesday of each month.

The company announced in a tweet that as from the beginning of this August, the Ledger Live application for Ledger Nano S will be offering some new coins namely Poa, Icon, Vechain, Wanchain, Ontology, Kowala, Particl, and RSK. A link has been made available by Ledger developers, leading to their roadmap for planned releases and other useful details published on Trello.

The Ledger team noted in a blog post that the validation process for third-party apps will be simplified with clearer guidelines. Developers will then have a more detailed guidance on security good practice, device applications interface, experience, and design requirements.

Ledger Live is the platform on which the new applications will be made available for installation on all ledger devices. Customers will have to use a compatible third-party wallet to perform transactions. The company explained that “Ledger Live will gradually incorporate full support for third-party applications to enable Ledger users to not only install, but also transact with these new crypto assets directly from Ledger Live.”

White Label Platform Launched by Okex

Okex will be launching its new Coinall platform, a white label solution which is part of its Open Partnership program that began a few months ago.

The Chinese-run company posted on Twitter that “The launch of CoinAll, the 1st exchange under Open Partnership Program, symbolizes a new era to build a community- and project-centric open exchange, unveiling an exciting new chapter in the blockchain industry!”

Those who intend to take part in the Open Partnership program now have the capacity to benefit from a variety of services offered by the exchange. These include its clearing system, cold and hot storage, applicable anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) procedures. According to CoinAll developers, it is the first autonomous, community-run crypto-trading platform.

There have been 10 billion CAC tokens released by CoinAll. 51% will be allocated as rewards to users. The remaining 49% are reserved for the founders of the exchange and the members of the Open Partnership program. The platform presently offers trading pairs of CAC with Bitcoin core (BTC), ethereum (ETH) and Tether (USDT).


Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.