EU-Canada free trade deal taken to court by French leftist lawmakers.
On Tuesday, more than 100 French lawmakers decided to request to the country’s constitutional council for the disputative free trade deal between the European Union and Canada to be barred.
It will boost jobs and economic growth on both sides of the Atlantic, says Supporters of the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA). While opponents say, it will lead to a race to the bottom in labor and environmental standards and allow multinational corporations to dictate public policy.
In a released public statement, the agreement implied a transfer of authority by signatory countries “beyond what they agreed upon in favor of the EU”, said by 106 members of France’s National Assembly.
Last week, CETA was backed by European Parliament lawmakers with a contented majority, noting that tariff reduction which is a large part of the deal, after negotiations begin will finally enter into force some eight years later.
GETTING FRANCE & CETA nations to PAY The COMPENSATION
WHY would the Citizens of any Semi-Democratic Country Allow its Corporately Lobbied Government to Sign a Treaty that is so Obviously
‘Strangled at Birth’ with Litigation & its Gov’t. Encourages Corporations to Punitively Punish the ‘harmless’ Citizens via Secret Tribunals?
Young, Canadian PM TRUDEAU SWEARS that Corporate Canada’s Lobbyists, Party President GAINEY & LIBERALs may not have Known about HORRORs of The Residential Schools & The WAD ACCORD’s COMPENSATION, et al?
TRUMP’S CORPORATE USA & MAY’S CORP.
PROTECT TAXPAYERS from MASSIVE TREATY/’ARRANGEMENTS’ LITIGATION COSTS & PENALTIES;
WHO’S NEXT TO EXIT?
The Basis for Investment Litigation (the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Canada-China Investment Treaty, CETA, et al); Suing the Global Corporate Economy.
‘The SHAREHOLDERS & Corporations of America, the Trans-Pacific nations, the EU, Canada, China, et al
The ‘harmless’ Canadian NON-shareholders, et al, both; Native & non Native’.
1) The most vulnerable Aboriginal Canadian community members (95% – 99% of Aboriginal Canadians) are being deprived of the due diligence information regarding the criteria for ascertaining the health & robustness of an Native Canadian community’s economy.
2) A psychologist agreed that there is a relationship between the DEPRIVATION of the aforementioned information
the unconscionably high rates of SUICIDES, etc. that are found in many of the Aboriginal communities across Canada.
3) As a consequence of being deprived of the aforementioned information the most vulnerable Aboriginal Canadian community members, et al, are entitled to be Compensated as per The W.A.D. Accord.
4) The most vulnerable NON-Aboriginal Canadian community members (95% – 99% of NON Aboriginal Canadians) are being deprived of the information regarding the most vulnerable Aboriginal community members’ deprivation the aforementioned criteria
are forced to pay billions for the NON criteria based Native enterprises that are unhealthy & which prevent the most vulnerable Native community members from obtaining the benefits of their robust economies.
5) As a means of avoiding, &/or, diluting any, &/or, all of corporate Canada’s contribution to the aforementioned Compensation, corporate Canada is, & will continue, to pay considerations (lobbying) to the government of Canada via the executives of the political parties operating in Canada, et al, to promote the development of the superseding secret Tribunals of the present treaty ‘arrangements’ which have been designed to punitively punish the harmless Canadians non-shareholders, both; Native & non Native, for allegedly encumbering corporate Canada, its associates and their shareholders (ie. TheGlobal Corporate Economy) from…
Please consider SHARING the enclosed INFO with 10 friends, family members, &/or, business associates who tell 10 others, etc…
*** FULL Article, see; davidehsmith.wordpress.com
B) ‘The MERKEL (Chancellor of Germany) Letter; To Sue, or, Be Sued’,
C) Excerpts from ‘The Submission’ to The Supreme Court of Canada:
‘The SHAREHOLDERS & Corporations of AMERICA, the Trans-Pacific nations, the EU, Canada, et al
The harmless Canadian NON shareholders, et al, both; Native & non Native’.
For the FULL ‘Submission’,
see; The Supreme Court of Canada,
or, contact David E.H. Smith at: